Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

How do I connect my Elmo 1304 Model TT-02RX to my projector

Customer Question

How do I connect my Elmo 1304 Model TT-02RX to my projector Epson EX3220 and then to my laptop
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pete,

What additional information do you need? You did not specify.

The Elmo came with: Power adapter, RGB cable, video cable and usb cable. There are 5 buttons (in the round circle) on the Elmo: projector, computer, camera, and I am not sure of the icon on the fourth one, and one in the middle. The light and menu button are located separately.

I can only get the light turned on and the 4th uncertain button.

I have tried every combination of cables connected to the Epson projector that is feasible but nothing appears on the screen. From the Elmo, I should be able to control the computer and the projector and this is where I am having a problem. Projector and computer by themselves work fine except for the remote control- I can't get that to work. I hope this helps.

P.S. I cannot locate a manual for the Elmo online.

Thanks for your help.

Mary

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Here is a copy of the manual, Mary:http://wikisend.com/download/443680/tt02rx.pdf
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried changing the Image Mode?