Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Digital Home Safe(###) ###-#### ***** electronic key pad

Customer Question

I have a Digital Home Safe(###) ###-#### ***** electronic key pad is broken and i've misplaced the keys.Can you help?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I have a Digital Home Save No.(###) ###-#### ***** electronic key pad is broken and I've misplaced the keys. Can you help?
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: I don"
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Without a working keypad and keys, the safe will need to be opened by a locksmith.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Let me know your zip code and I can advise on one in your area.