Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a PNY t5200 with a dual port 1.0 amp amp a 2.1 amp problemwhen

Customer Question
I have a PNY t5200...
I have a PNY t5200 with a dual port 1.0 amp amp a 2.1 amp
problemwhen I press the G spot to turn it on , nothing happens. when I try hooking the charging cable nothing happens
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ihave tried everything , thought it would probably discharge by letting I sit ,but no won't even turn on 1st time I charge it ,it worked ,showed 100%, now shows 188.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think that, esp. if your PNY T5200 power pack is over 1 1/2 years old, you may have a defective battery.All rechargeable batteries, of whatever technology used in today' electronic devices, always fail eventually. Either they fail to hold charge/power, or they fail to deliver enough voltage. How old is your PNY T5200 power pack? I'd say, replace it, if it has been in use for years rather than months. (And if it's only months old, invoke the warranty on it and have it serviced/repaired for free by the maker. Let me know if that is the case, and I will give you details.)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This was a rip- off . cost for your help was more than I paid for the problem . Please consider a refund?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I hope I never get abused by this just ask again. this service sucked " replace it", I paid more for this service than I paid for the the t5200 from PNY you are all a rip off
Was the T5200 new? I was not aware of that, I am sorry to say. I have no power over billing, payments, charges, etc. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you toCustomer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness. Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.
Russell H., Service Tech