Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My golf watch shuts down after charging - it goes to a blank

Customer Question
My golf watch shuts down...
My golf watch shuts down after charging - it goes to a blank screen and then its completely dead. Don't know what to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Its a Garmin Approach model zoro14738
4/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think that your watch's rechargeable battery has begun to fail - as all modern batteries for portable electronic devices do fail, eventually, to either hold charge and deliver power, or to sustain voltage sufficient for the device. That battery will need replacement. If you have the fine touch and the fine tools needed, you might even do so yourself... but the local watch shop should be able to do so also. If you need further advice, let me know.If this answers your question fully, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.
Russell H., Service Tech