Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My harmony remote has stopped controlling volume or mute.

Customer Question
I believe it was "reprogrammed"...
My harmony remote has stopped controlling volume or mute. I believe it was "reprogrammed" by our visiting 1yr old niece who thought it was a cell phone
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/19/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which model Harmony you have?Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Harmony Ultimate
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I should have said that unfortunately I am at work now and the problem is with my home tv and remote
ok, you need to connect it again to your computer via the USB cablethen run the my harmony program which you used when first setting up the remote.Follow the onscreen steps and it will take you through selecting your TV and programming it again.Once it updates the remote, it will be again usableI see your not at home, so any issues, just let me know here, I marked the question to remain openIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Richard, Customer Service