Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I LIVE IN A CONDO IN NASHUA, NH. MY APARTMENT AIPHONE (GF

Customer Question
I LIVE IN A CONDO...
I LIVE IN A CONDO IN NASHUA, NH. MY APARTMENT AIPHONE (GF -1D ) IS CONNECTED TO THE DOWNSTAIRS ENTRANCE AIPHONE STATION. WHEN BUZZED FROM DOWNSTAIRS, I HEAR THE BUZZER BUT CANNOT HEAR THE PERSON CALLING AND MY AIPHONE BUTTON DOESNOT RELEASE THE FRONT DOOR, AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO. ALL THE WIRES IN MY APARTMENT PHONE ARE CONNECTED. WHAT CAN I DO AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE, ME OR THE CONDO BOARD?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Loren, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Loren, Lawyer
Good day. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
In all likelihood, the repair is the responsibility of the association, since it is originating in the common areas. Also, I imagine, since it is connected to all units, they would not want to treat the system as a single system, rather than have each unit owner having their own repairman doing work on the buildings common communication system.
Loren, Lawyer