Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My vivofit is totally unresponsive...I disconnected from my

Customer Question
phone and delete the app...
My vivofit is totally unresponsive...I disconnected from my phone and delete the app and I am now trying to set it up on my mom 's phone for her. I turned off Bluetooth on my phone. The vivofit is not even registering steps
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you
You can do a reset of the device.hold button to put in SLEEP; press button 5x very quickly; hold on 5th press until version appeared and screen went blank; release and press button quickly then hold until restart.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you we got it going
You're welcome. That's great news! I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the OK, Good, or Excellent rating icons. Thank you! Mike
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer