Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have recently purchased a Garmin Drive 60 and would like

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a Garmin Drive 60 and would like a paper manual. How do I get one? I didn't see it listed on the web for manuals
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having in finding the full manual for this device. May I ask if this unit was purchased as NEW, and of so, did you get a "Quick Start Manual" in the package? Also, were you able to find and download the ELECTRONIC (PDF) version of the full manual, at the link you mentioned? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved? If you did NOT find the manual for this unit, I have a DIRECT LINK to the electronic (PDF) version for you below. Click Here --> http://static.garmin.com/pumac/Drive_40-50-60_OM_EN.pdf I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)