Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Can I get help here if I don't get satisfaction without pa

Customer Question
ying...
can I get help here if I don't get satisfaction without pa ying
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. To clarify, this is a paid support site. Not all issues can be fixed remotely or online, but I will do everything possible to help you fix the problem, and to diagnose and explain the issue, though there may ultimately be further repairs required. You are paying for my time and expertise. We are independent techs here, not site employees, so I am doing this on my own personal time. If you wish to proceed, please do so with the understanding that this is not free help, even if it turns out to be something that can't be fixed. Can you please tell me the specific details about your problem? What is the make/model of the tv?
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.