Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My Hobart quantemml scale got problem of saying on the screen

Customer Question

Hi my Hobart quantemml scale got problem of saying on the screen bottom "EEP Read FAilur"
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Hobart. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Yesterday I call Hobart to help me out about the label printing issue and one of the technician came out and fixed and unplugu the scale and replugued and collect the fee and left
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Then after a while the scale unable to functioning then it shows at the end or below of the screen show me system error and advices me to hit ESE
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: Then after I hit the ESC key it said under neath of the screen weighter EEP Read failur
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi,This indicates that the scale is unable to read the EEPROM Memory.It will need to be returned to a Hobart Service Center for repair.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?