Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Looking that can repair my Costco King Kong massage

Customer Question

Looking for someone that can repair my Costco King Kong massage chair.
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Costco King Kong massage chair. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The controller comes on but nothing is working, I think it may be a fuse but have no idea where it might be. Looking for repair manual but can't find anything online.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bryan,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I plug the massage power cord in to power the hand controller lights up but none of the buttons on the controller work anything, so I'm thinking a fuse blew but I have no idea where to look.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
If you have a voltmeter available you can use it to test the circuit.If you find any faulty parts then you can go to http://www.kingkongusa.com/ and contact them for replacement parts.Or if you need a repairer to assist you, you can contact***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete,
King Kong USA is out of business with no Customer Support that is why I contacted you. I was looking for a service manual so I could find where to look.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bryan,The service manuals are not available online, however have you tried contacting***@******.*** ?