How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Customer Service
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 36863
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change to tax rate on my TEC ma-1350 cash regist

Customer Question

I need to change to tax rate on my TEC ma-1350 cash register.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo change the tax rate on your TEC MA-1350-1 cash register:1. First, the register must be zeroed out by a Z REPORT2. Turn the key to the SET position.3. Press: 0, TX/M, ST, (Enter Your Tax Rate Here), then AT/TL.4. Turn the Key back to REG. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, Thank you

Related Consumer Electronics Questions