Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

It's not really an appliance or a complaint. It's just that

Customer Question

it's not really an appliance or a complaint. It's just that my granddaughter got a slushy magic for her birthday. she's been wanting one for awhile. Anyway, I need to know where I can get the magic ice cubes. When we opened the box as far as I can tell that is the only thing that is not in there. or is there any thing else that she can use that will do the same thing? she tried with just ice cubes but that didn't work. she's nine and she said why don't we email the company? They can tell us. I said well good idea. Sorry for the trouble and thanks very much. Robin [Aurora is her name]
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome The Ice Cubes you re-use, they last foreverPut the cubes in the freezer overnight, the next day add cold juice...Then put it back in the freezer for about ten minutes with the beverage inside. Then shook it up, and its a slushy.Thats all you need to do to use this Robin
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you