Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

What is the factory code Sentry Safe SFW123TTC? The safe is

Customer Question
What is the factory code...
What is the factory code for a Sentry Safe SFW123TTC? The safe is open but locked. Do not know the old user code.
Thanks
Lee
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Lee.

Unfortunately this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: https://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Do you need more help with this?

Nathan, Engineer