Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I tried to change the wristband of mr garmin 210 but broke…

Customer Question
I tried to change the...
I tried to change the wristband of mr garmin 210 but broke part of the whole case, is,it possible to buy another one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I aim to answer your question satisfactorily.

Do you mean that you broke the case that the wristband attaches to?

If so, the case must be replaced, yes.

That should be done by a professional-level (or, fairly high-level) jeweler or watch shop.

The pro-level jeweler should be able to tell you, if I cannot. And I have to admit that, after a search, I cannot find replacement case parts for the Garmin 210.