Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My HP deskjet 1050 all-in-one printer J410a is not sending…

Customer Question
My HP deskjet 1050 all-in-one...
My HP deskjet 1050 all-in-one printer J410a is not sending the correct messages to the
printer and I need help to get it going for me again. It is very difficult. It seems to send the messages to the "library" section and does not go to the place where the instructions are to print. Can you help me please. Marlin helped me last time it played and that was about 9th December last year
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/11/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when printing?

Does this issue occur when printing a Word document, or a web page, or a picture file, etc.? Or does it affect printing anything?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,