Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I 't seem to be able to make your phones, (Mod. kxtgda20)

Customer Question
I don't seem to be...
I don't seem to be able to make your phones, (Mod. kxtgda20) work properly.
My wife has a problem. She would like to be able to see caller's phone numbers so she can see who has called. If she had such a list she could then call back. I don't know if that is a feature with these phones.
Myself, I answer the phone. After approximately 5 minutes I hear another 3 beeps and within seconds my call is dropped. It is not possible for me to get all calls finished before I am cut off.
Can you help? I just want a simple set-up process.
Thanks!
Larry
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/8/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Larry.

Does this issue of disconnecting happen all the time, or just occasionally?

Regarding the call list (numbers) you can just scroll through the incoming call list by pressing the up/down arrows repeatedly on the front of the phone.