Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need help servicing my 90 inch sportscraft express turbo…

Customer Question
I need help servicing my...
I need help servicing my 90 inch sportscraft express turbo hockey table. The score keeping option does not work. Model number is ***** ES. It was purchased in 2009 at Sams in Memphis, TN.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/7/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Jimmy,

The main controller board may need to be replaced.

You can still contact SportCraft to get replacement parts at:

http://www.sportcraft.com/contact.php

Hi Pete,
I had sent a message to that site before contacting you guys. I have sent messages to this site in the past also and never got a reply back. It is not many parts to the table. However no one carry parts for this model. I wonder is there a service that can trouble shoot the present controller and repair it?

Yes, a local repair tech should be able to troubleshoot it.

What area are you in?

I am near Memphis, TN. 38002 is my area, Arlington, TN.

Hi Jimmy,

in your area you can contact:

Advanced Electronics Inc.

442 Hwy. 51 N. Suite E

Covington

Telephone:(###) ###-####/p>

or

DigiTech Electronics Repair

3689 Hickory Hill Rd
Memphis, TN 38115

​Telephone(###) ###-####/p>

Okay sure, thanks. I will give them a call tomorrow and will let you know.Thanks

Ok, you are welcome :)

Pete.

Hi Jimmy, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you?

Don't forget to rate my help, it is how the site rewards me for my time...

Thanks!

Pete.