John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Ha, my sentry safe handle has came off i hear the actuator

Customer Question

ha
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: hello my sentry safe handle has came off i hear the actuator but i have no way to disengage the locking bars
JA: OK got it. Last thing — generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. What is the make and model of the safe? Is it one of the larger standing ones or a smaller safe? Is it electronic or manual safe?