Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I accidently switched my Partner2Lux translator from English…

Customer Question
I accidently switched my Partner2Lux...
I accidently switched my Partner2Lux translator from English to Spanish. now all the labels,headings,instuctions are in Spanish. How do I switch the translator back to English.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/4/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

By research, I find that the way to change the interface language is (instructions in English for now!...)

to choose Help & Settings

then choose the application name or the application number

which opens the application

then you use the right icon on the left for the

Interface Language

setting, then you use the down-arrow button to select the right language

Ingles

then the interface will change back to English.

If you cannot find that in a Spanish-language interface, then consider that

1: the Interface Language would be labeled

Idioma de interfaz

2: I know enough Spanish to guide you through the in-Spanish steps for that, if I need to look them up for you, let me know.

If this helps with the issue, let me know, and/or rate my answer, please. Thanks.