Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I've lost my entry code and my key

Customer Question
I've lost my entry code and my key
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
I'm talking about a security safe, not guns
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
call me *-***-***-****
3/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 2 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

What is the maker of your safe and the model number?

Thanks,

Cher

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. SERIAL NUMBER H060ESG143003357E . Sentry safe
Sentry Safe........SERIAL NUMBER.......H060ESG143003357E
Sentry Safe.....Serial Number....H060ESG143003354E

Hi again, and thanks for your very helpful reply.

Also thanks for your patience, as I had to leave the computer for a few minutes.

If you have lost both your entry code and your key, the only way to retrieve these is from the manufacturer, Sentry. You can do that by filling out the proper forms at the following sites, below. Follow all directions and include the fee, and if you're willing to spend a little extra, you could receive these items within 2 days if you choose 'expedited' service:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

------

http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key

Sometimes, you can fill out only one form and request both the code and the key. As you will see, you will also need to fill out a Notary Form, proving safe ownership, and you can get that notarized free of charge at your bank.

I wish you much luck with your safe and hope you receive your code and key(s) (they come in sets of 2), asap.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Do NOT rate negatively, if you need more information; just click 'REPLY'. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher