How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Customer Service
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 37653
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a casio DL-270B calculator. The plastic pieces that

Customer Question

I have a casio DL-270B calculator.
The plastic pieces that hold the tape have broken.Can I get a new part?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are you referring to the paper arm that you see here?

Click me to open

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only needed the right paper arm and its discontinued.
I do not need anything else.
I thank you for your assistance.
I therefore, assume there will be not further charges.
This should complete and stop any further charges.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

you will need to speak to customer service on any charges.

Thank you