Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I just bought the ll, 7D. I love it, and I love your

Customer Question
Hi, I just bought the...
Hi, I just bought the Mark ll, 7D. I love it, and I love your learning center. I am no stranger to Canon since I 'am 70 years old. I am now into the custom settings, and I noticed on the info tab it said for C1,C2 and C3 it showed settings ,Av, P and Av. I shoot a lot of college sports and birds. I would like to know how to change these settings. I would rather use TV on two and Av for portrait. You don't have to answer now, I would rather you e-mail me so I can save and read the answers. Thanks for all you do. I have owned 8 Canons now including a 70d witch takes great photos and video but the prism stays full of dust, so I decided to up grade, and I am so glad I did. Thanks for your time. Mike
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do not sign me up for monthly payments, I could get the answer for Canon free. I thought that you were CANON, no trick just answer the question and no more billing. I am on a fixed income. In fact cancel mu order if you can. Thanks, ***** *****
2/29/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Mike,

Welcome to JustAnswer, I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your camera question today.

C1,C2 and C3 are custom modes. You can register a set of settings to these in the menu options under "User Settings".

You can then select your chosen mode using the dial on top of the camera.

Pete, Electronic Engineer