Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I Have a Sentry Safe Survivor and I need some key. Please…

Customer Question
I Have a Sentry Safe...
I Have a Sentry Safe Survivor and I need some key blanks for it. Please advise if and where I can purchase the blanks. They are a about half tubular keys. I have one but need two morer.
Thanks for any help ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/27/2016
Electronics Technician: educatortech,
 replied 2 years ago
educatortech

Hello, my name is Greg.

I am assuming you mean that you need two additional keys that will open your safe in addition to the one that was provided with the safe?

CLICK HERE for one site that will provide extra keys. I have several customers who have used them and it worked out perfect in the transaction and quality of the keys. You will provide them with the model number of your safe along with the lock number/serial number of the safe and they will be able to provide the correct type of key.

Hope this helps - if not, please reply back and let me know.

When satisfied with my service, be sure to rate my response positively as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help today.

Electronics Technician: educatortech,
 replied 2 years ago

Just wanted to follow up to see if you had any questions about the answer that was provided on this question. If so, feel free to reply back so that we can finish up this question.

**********

What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg