John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My DVD player is an integral part of my old Panasonic TV

Customer Question

My DVD player is an integral part of my old Panasonic TV set. The picture on my viewer '"freezes" at times--sometimes shortly after its start and sometimes well after its start. The stoppages usually last for only an instant after which the picture resumes; however, often a stoppage is followed by complete shutdown of the picture, which doesn't resume until rested for some time and then restarted by the operator. Is there anything I can do to restore the life of the DVD player?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

Please tell us about your equipment:

tv model number?

dvd model number?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **