Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Sentry Safe mode S3807 and have forgotten the 5…

Customer Question
I have a Sentry Safe...
I have a Sentry Safe mode S3807 and have forgotten the 5 digit user PIN. Is there an electronic lock combination that can be used to open the safe and if so can you provide it ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I cannot provide any access to a Sentry Safe. But Sentry Safes can.

Go to

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

and go through the process there, to identify yourself as the registered owner of the safe, and you will get access (nowadays I'm not sure exactly what is provided by Sentry Safes, but you basically can recover access through this process).

Also possibly useful:

***-***-****

is Sentry Safes' Customer Care number.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.