Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I cannot get any audio on channel 712 and others. Also, many…

Customer Question
I cannot get any...
I cannot get any audio on channel 712 and others. Also, many programs are broadcast in English but the audio is with Spanish voiceover.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. Do you change channels with the original tv remote or with the channel provider's remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

1. Comcast Infinity.
2.Channel provider remate.

Your comcast box has been switched into SAP mode (secondary audio program mode). It needs to be put back into normal audio mode. Some comcast remotes have an "SAP" button, just press it to change modes. If there is no SAP button on the comcast remote then you need to go into the settings menu of the box and look for AUDIO settings and look for SAP settings then turn the feature off and exit the menus.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Before you go please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?