Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a new e-mail address and my credit card need to be

Customer Question
transferred so I am able...
I have a new e-mail address and my credit card need to be transferred so I am able to buy books again. Thank you for your help.
Old e-mail = ***@******.***
New e-mail=***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 1 year ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please call me Monday am at (###) ###-####
Thank you
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Tap "Settings," then select "Device." Select "Unregister" to remove theNook from your B&N account. Open the Barnes & Noble website using your computer's Web browser. Click "My Account," then select "Account Settings." Now you'll be able to use your new email address. Click here for the full instructions.

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service