Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I turned on my TV and it keeps telling me NO CHANNELS FOUND.

Customer Question
I did a channel search...
I turned on my TV and it keeps telling me NO CHANNELS FOUND. I did a channel search twice & the same answer came up, I have only had the sey for 2 weeks and have had no trouble beore.What shoulddo?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, How do you receive broadcasts on the set please- is there a Cable/SAT box connected to the set please?

Also, do you have the original Insignia remote nearby please?

sorry no lets just forget the whole matter I will wait till my son gets home and he will fix it thanks anyway