Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Antenna system speaker dock. And onyx syrius xm radio

Customer Question
Antenna system for portable speaker...
Antenna system for portable speaker dock. And onyx syrius xm radio
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What seems to be the problem with the Antenna and the Sirius/XM radio?

Have you completed the activation for it?

Perhaps Sirius needs to perform a reset on the signal to it... you might want to give them a call and ask for that to be done.

Was the Sirius XM satellite service (or whatever is not working) on the radio or speaker dock, formerly working? or is this a first-time attempt to get it working?

Please tell me more about the problem. Thanks.