Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have two shares of Lucent Technologies inc, dated Sep. 30,

Customer Question
1996. Numbered LU035888...
I have two shares of Lucent Technologies inc, dated Sep. 30, 1996. Numbered LU035888 and LU0350889....Are they of any value??? I retired from AT&T in 1998...
thank you...T. Janet Rogan
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi Janet,

Thanks for your question. In regards ***** ***** one you will need to contact Lucent Technologies to find out about this and what their value is now. Im sure there is value to those shares;-)

Please visit this site, they will be able to direct you to the current value and selling or trading options available now;-)

The stock may be split which is a good thing in most cases;-)

http://www.lucenttek.com/

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day Janet!

Tech Michael