Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I lost the combination code, My safe model number is sentry

Customer Question

I lost the combination code
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My safe model number is ***** v360
JA: OK got it. Last thing — generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thanks for your question.

The only way to retrieve your combination code is from the manufacturer, Sentry. Please visit this webpage below, follow all instructions, and you can have your combination in as few as 2 days:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

I hope all works out well!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher