Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I hook up a LG Electronics PH300 LED Minibeam

Customer Question
Projector to a laptop...
How do I hook up a LG Electronics PH300 LED Minibeam Projector to a laptop
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...8 year old Asus laptop..."

Additionally, does the description of "...HDMI Cable does not work..." mean that the laptop has an HDMI port, can be connected to the PH300 but no video?

Hi, the Asus A6-11C.
the laptop is an Hi, the Asus A6-11C. we hooked up the HDMI cord and got an error message "No Signal"
Hi, the Asus A6-11C

Appreciate the additional information.

Have you ensured that the HDMI video out is enabled in the A6? ...and checked / set the screen resolution of the Asus A6-11C ?

To what must it be set? There is a drop down list of options
Currently it is turned up all the way. is it supposed to be changed to a specific setting?
Are you there?
Hello
we may have to table this until tomorrow if you don't reply soon
My technician is about to go home for the night. Are you there?
Also I need a receipt sent as this is on my business account. Send it to my email

Apologies, Internet is sluggish if at all.

Please set the screen resolution to 1920 X 1080 or lower @ 30p