Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Unable to open the page that allows me to cancel books that…

Customer Question
Unable to open the page...
Unable to open the page that allows me to cancel books
that I have read
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and open your page to cancel books.

Let me know the results please

Thank you