Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to get lg 32lx3dcs to work normal after removing the lg…

Customer Question
how to get lg 32lx3dcs...
how to get lg 32lx3dcs to work normal after removing the lg lst4100-a without a remote
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

you mean you have removed your Set Top box (lg lst4100-a) and you want to now just use the TV by itself via the Arial Cable? And you do not have a remove for the TV to tune it?

Is this what you are referring to?

Please let me know.

Thanks

On the front at the bottom of the TV is the menu button, press this and then use the channel buttons to cycle through the menu items.

Choose Setup, then EX Scan and this will initial the scanning for the channels (make sure of course the Antenna cable is connected to the TV).

Once done, you can use the channel up and down buttons also at the front of the TV to switch channels.

In addition, you can get a replacement remote for this TV here, as you will likely want to again use a remote

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Replacement-Control-6710V00147A-32LX3DC-UA/dp/B00IYCT10G

If you any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you