Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can you put a new tape in a calculator model EL-1801c

Customer Question
can you put a new tape in a calculator model EL-1801c
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Yes, you can replace the paper tape in this device. Just slide the cover toward the back of the calculator. It will come off. Then you can replace the tape and the cover. The tape will feed back up through the cover. If you still have problems please let me know.