Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have a kxtg2344 andboth phones sayringer off, 't know to get…

Customer Question
have a kxtg2344 andboth phones...
have a kxtg2344 andboth phones sayringer off, don't know to get the ringer working from an outsyde call. my email is ************
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

May I ask:

1) The AGE of this system?

2) The TOTAL number of cordless handsets you have with this system?

3) WHEN this issue began (or was first noticed)?

4) Do the "indicator lights" on the handsets still "flash" - when an outside calls comes in (assuming you are watching)?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)