Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY DVD LOOKING FOR A SUPPORT CENTER

Customer Question
I HAVE AN...
I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY DVD LOOKING FOR A SUPPORT CENTER AREA CODE 08031 THANK YOU
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. What exactly is the problem you're having with your player please?

Or if you're simply looking for a repair shop for your player, and don't think there is anything we can sort on this website, then you can use the link below to locate a shop in your area:

http://www.stereorepair.com

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Aric, Technician