Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sentry v560 safe and my wife let the battery die…

Customer Question
I have a sentry v560...
I have a sentry v560 safe and my wife let the battery die and we can't get in?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/19/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Your safe has a rectangular keypad - below/under that, you will see a plastic panel.

Look for a very small hole to the left of that panel and insert a pin or paperclip into the hole, pressing it in while sliding the cover off to the right. This will expose the battery case, and you can replace the 4AA batteries.

For your reference, a copy of your manual is available here: http://bit.ly/1QqyFOn

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Did you need any more help with this?

Nathan, Engineer