Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a Bose Mini speaker approximately three years…

Customer Question
I purchased a Bose Mini...
I purchased a Bose Mini speaker approximately three years ago, and it's been great, but now the battery won't charge. Any ideas?
AJ
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The battery not charging on the Bose could be due to the USB charge cable that comes with it being faulty, or the USB plug you're plugging it into not working.

Are you plugging it into a PC or laptop, or into a wall USB charger?

Have you tried another cable yet (these are universal cables and can be purchased at Staples or Best Buy)?

Let me know and we can proceed.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

The first thing you would do is try a new cable, please let me know when you've tried that.