How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Customer Service
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 5892
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Rusty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Teac PD-600 Compact Disk Multi Player original

Customer Question

I have a Teac PD-600 Compact Disk Multi Player original meant for use in a's about 30 years old. The only problem with it is that the CD changer does not work. I can make it work, but it is inconsistent. Where can I get this repaired? I do not want a new one as it fits with my dinosaur equipment. I get beautiful sound. Help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. What is your zip code? Any full-service electronics shop can do the repair. If you have a TV, VCR or Audio repair shop in your area, that is where to take it. Most of the time the laser eye gets weak, and they can be repaired.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
80013 - I'm in Aurora, CO - the Denver Metro area
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Here is your shop, we had to go into Denver to get the right type of shop.

Audio Experts Home Stereo & Vcr Repair

2019 S Alton Ct,

Denver, CO 80231

(###) ###-####/p>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** contact them.
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

You're very welcome Yvonne! Let me know if you have any hassle getting in touch. They were the most dedicated to what you need, based on my professional opinion and experience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed your advice, but the shop you suggested was not able to help me.

Related Consumer Electronics Questions