Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Brother P-touch labeling system and I need a AC…

Customer Question
I have a Brother P-touch...
I have a Brother P-touch labeling system and I need a AC Adapter, who, what or where can I purchase this item PLS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Robert.

You'd need to use the Brother AD-30 power adapter. This (or its generic equivalent) is available from many online sources, including here: http://amzn.to/1QGpfhU

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Did you need any more help with this, Robert? Were you able to retrieve the links that I sent?