Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My kindle is broken. i am unable to get a list of the books…

Customer Question
My kindle is broken. i...
My kindle is broken. i am unable to get a list of the books that i have purchased. My kindle is 6-7 years old.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. While charging, please press and hold the Power on/off button / switch on the kindle for about 60 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If that does not work, unfortunately, the kindle device is broken. But don't worry, all your books are still in your Amazon account https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle . You can get a new kindle and download your purchased books again.

- You can also read your kindle books on a Windows or Mac computer, if you have at the website below:

https://read.amazon.com/

, and/or if you have a tablet or smartphone, you can go to App Store or Play Store, then download / install the Kindle app there.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.