Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Dead Batteries caused me to loose my combination. Do not…

Customer Question
Dead Batteries caused me to...
Dead Batteries caused me to loose my combination. Do not have the Manuel.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome.

If your safe is made by Sentry, you will need to fill out a lost combination form from them and retrieve your combination. This is the only way to do it, as combinations are not available online for your security and protection. At the website below, follow all instructions and you can receive your combination within 2 days, if this is urgent and you select 'expediting shipping' for an additional fee:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

If your safe is made by a different manufacturer, please let me know and I will be glad to provide additional information.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Electronics Technician: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago

Sorry, that was supposed to say *expedited shipping.*