Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a v530 safe that will not open
, i have been…

Customer Question
Hello, i have a...

Hello, i have a v530 safe that will not open

Technician's Assistant: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.

I have been trying to open it for the last hour and have no luck

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?

I am putting the conbination as i usually do and it just wont work

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome!

Is your safe manual (dial) or electronic?

It's a Sentry safe, correct?

Are you 100% sure of your combination?

Does your safe also require a key to open, along with the combination?

When was the last time you opened the safe?

Thank you for all your additional information. After you reply, please allow me some time to read through it, compose and send your detailed answer.

Best regards,

Cher