Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have a bad switch on a kindle fire

Customer Question
have a bad switch on...
have a bad switch on a kindle fire
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the Power on/off button the Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,