Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought a phone SONY XPERIA C4 months ago,today my phone…

Customer Question
I bought a phone SONY...
I bought a phone SONY XPERIA C4 for two months ago,today my phone stopped working
I don't know why.
Can you help me please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Does the phone show any signs of life at all?

- if not, the battery may have failed. Or perhaps the charger for the device.

If the device's charger plugs into the phone, then plug it in thus, and see if the device now shows any signs of life... if it does, the battery has failed doubtless. (And that's covered by the Sony warranty on the Xperia.) ...if it doesn't, then the charger may have failed too, or the device's CPU etc. perhaps.

- if the phone shows some signs of life, tell me the extent of the failure, or of the continuing function, and I will advise you further.

Note that if some part of the phone is 'broken', but not by your dropping it or getting it wet etc., Sony's eService should be contacted, for warranty repair free-of-charge.

https://eservice.sony.com/webrma/web/index.do

is the page to go to, or else just call 1-***-***-****.

I hope this advice helps. (If it does, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed.)