Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My name is ***** ***** gas pump say in use will not clear…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** gas pump say in use will not clear other pumps will not auth gas price will not change

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Gilbarco pumps ruby saf system verifhone

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/11/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

First, close Excel.

Then right click on the Excel file and select Copy, then Paste.

You will see a copy is then made. Then open that copy and delete the column you want removed.

This will then only effect the copy and the original will still have the data.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please.