Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Could you please advise me on why and how to fix this

Customer Question
problem with our sky remote...
could you please advise me on why and how to fix this problem with our sky remote which isn't working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/11/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you give me a bit more detail, please?

I cant get any response from the remote to change channels etc.
can you advise me on what I can do.

Yes. I'm sorry I missed you last night, I'm in the US on a much different time zone.

It would help to know the make/model of the box, the remote, etc.

Does the sky box respond to any of its own onboard buttons (On the actual box) for power, channel, menu, etc)?
If programmed to do so already, will the sky remote currently operate your tv (power, volume, mute)?

Did you still need help with this?