Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I live at ******* Yesterday I noticed two wires hanging from…

Customer Question
Hello..my name is Barbara ****...
Hello..my name is Barbara ****, and I live at ******* Yesterday I noticed two wires hanging from our box on the side of our house. One was nearly to the ground, and the other was about 6 ft. off the ground. Since we no longer have Frontier, and I didn't know which wire belonged to whom, I called Comcast, and they came out this morning. Both wires go over the fence of our neighbor to the south, and also partially over our neighbor to the west of us. Comcast came out this morning, and was able to pull the lowest hanging wire to below the service box and coil it up, but was not comfortable cutting either wire. He said that the wires belong to you folks and to get in touch with you, and schedule a Frontier Technician to come out and take care of the problem. Our phone # ***** **********, and my cell # ***** ************. Thank you, ***** ***** your attention to this matter.
Sincerely, Barbara *****.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2/9/2016
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Frontier.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator